The National American Muslim Democratic Caucus (AMDC) sent a letter of support to Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton regarding statements made in support of the Muslim community after the violent firebombing of a Bloomington mosque.
- Reflections of African American History and Muslim American History
- In Response To Rising Biased Rhetoric, Muslims Run For Office
- How American Muslims Are Trying to Take Back Their Government
- The Muslim Americans leading the push to ‘stand up and be leaders’ in politics
- Americans Are Skeptical of Muslim, Atheist Candidates, but That Could Change